1. I love George Clooney, and even more so after today.
2. Tonight I’m going to put on my pajama pants and a soft sweater, and then I’m pouring a glass of wine and watching My Week with Marilyn. The movie came in the mail today from Netflix.
3. There’s a cool new site that I’d like to introduce you to called GardenStalking. Created by a long-time blogging pal, whose DessertStalking site draws 10,000 weekly visitors, it’s a place to share anything related to gardening. Bloggers can submit a small photo, along with a headline and caption that will link back to your blog. All of the submissions are monitored, and if selected, are posted on the site (unlike Pinterest which monitors nothing and stealing is rampant). It’s easy to register if you’re interested in joining. And even if you’re not, it’s a great place to visit for garden ideas and eye candy.
4. And speaking of eye candy, my little geranium bloom is looking more beautiful every day. This is what it looked like ten days ago.
5. I bought this little top and wore it to work one day this week with a spring sweater. Then the Duplo machine began acting up and while removing one of the masters from the drum, I got black ink on my brand new top. Fortunately, I didn’t pay the price seen on the link. (I got it for a steal in a private sale). And even more fortunately, I got the ink out before it set. Well, all but one tiny little spot, but I can live with that.
6. Tomorrow is going to be spent doing some badly needed cleaning. I actually am looking forward to using my new vacuum again.
: : :
So how are things in your neck of the woods?
Hope your weekend is a fine one, my friends ~