I’m writing this post tonight from my usual spot on the loveseat and after this, I’m going to bed. I couldn’t wait to get home from work today. I’ve picked up a cold and need to shake it. So I will rest.
But before I do, I’m offering some haphazard thoughts that are swirling around my stuffed-up brain tonight.
1. If any of you live in the NY state area, within an hour or so drive of Hudson Falls, I have a blogging friend who has two kittens who desperately need a home. Their mother is wild but they are trainable. My friend is willing to pay towards spaying/neutering, so that is a plus. Check it out here and please help spread the word, if you would.
2. We had crazy weather here in Maryland today. A tornado touched down somewhere far south of us and the rain was intense. But by the end of the day, the weather was pleasant, the skies were blue and the birds were singing happy songs.
3. I love you guys and I don’t tell you nearly enough. I want to respond to each and every one of you, and sometimes I actually do. Sometimes I’m unable to and it’s mainly because of this. Well that and the fact that there aren’t enough hours in the day. But I love ya. And I mean it. I appreciate your visits and your kind words.
4. There’s still time to enter the CSN Giveaway! Contest closes Wednesday at 6 PM. Who wouldn’t want to win a $65 gift card?! See the second post under this.
5. My son is planning on moving out this week. He’s started back to work and things are going a little better. He’s upstairs playing the piano right now and I’m really really going to miss that.
Until tomorrow, my friends . . .
All of the photos in this post were taken this evening during playtime for George, using my Nikon D80 camera and the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens.
Pink Floyd provided the post title.