Friday, July 18, 2008

Well, it's happened. George is famous now.

Can you believe it? Our very own George is on a magazine cover! What is this world coming to? I mean, there is so much going on in my life right now and I really don't need all this. Our phone is already ringing off the hook. Now I'm going to have to get him an agent!

Nah. Not really. George isn't really on a real magazine cover. Sorry I keep goofing on you that way, but it's just how I am.

This is a fun toy that's offered through Flickr, and you can create your own here at Flickr toys.

Go ahead and make your own, and send me a link. I'll link back to them in a post if you want to play along!

Here are some others that I've seen and are pretty cool:

Mary at Little Red HouseLauren at Amongst the Oaks

Oh, and our phone is ringing off the hook already. With telemarketers. It rang 5 times tonight!

11 comments:

Shimmy Mom said...

George should be on a magazine. He is too beautiful for you to keep all to yourself!
*hugs* Shimmy

Mental P Mama said...

I love it! He is a cover boy!

Mary said...

Oh I just love the "George Clooney" of the dog world!
xoxo,
Mary

abb said...

He SHOULD be on the cover! A gorgeous boy!

Anonymous said...

Fun! :)

Anonymous said...

pretty cute! I will have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I posted mine on my Blog. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

I understand the telemarketer calls. It has been over 5 yers since they came out with the do-not-call lists. You will have to register your phone number again to make them stop. I recently did mine again. You can do it on-line. It is definately worth it not to have the bother. Especially at meal time. btw...I love George !!

Country Girl said...

Thanks, Doris. I just registered my new home phone number. Glad you reminded me to do so.

Sarah S., I checked out your blog and your border collie, Sadie, is looking good on her magazine cover!

Jo said...

Gorgeous George! He should be on a magazine cover.

I was just looking at your previous post. Okay, it's official. You live in Heaven.

Beautiful!

Vee said...

Sorry to be commenting so far back, but this link was followed to my blog today and I followed it back here. Thanks for the link.
Oh, George looks terrific!