Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good morning, world

We were up super early this morning and don't want to waste a minute of this absolutely sterling day. Yesterday and last night were fun visiting with with my friend, Kathy. Lynn couldn't make it after all, as she had to cover in the coffee shop she owns because her help called out sick. And Tracey had forgotten about a party she'd been invited to. We texted her while we were out sitting by the campfire laughing and sharing some wine, and told her that the mares and foals were right near us, not even bothered by the campfire, just munching on the grass.
But this morning, it was up and at 'em. Kathy is an early riser like myself and was out the door by 7 am. My husband had already left to do the grocery shopping and when he came home and got everything away and we had our breakfast, he told me he was going out to pick lettuce. My job is to clean it. It's a good thing I bought that salad spinner a couple of years ago. I think it took me 40 minutes to get the whole load done and now our refrigerator is full of spring mix and all sorts of lettuces, some of which I'll take to two of my friends who own restaurants in the area. We also give it out to my husband's co-workers.
He's a taskmaster, my husband is. He kept bringing in boxes of lettuce. I'm just glad that it's beautiful outside because it's his only day off. Wish you lived closer, so I could share some of this harvest with you!

7 comments:

Treasia said...

The iris picture took my breath momentarily. The color is just stunning on it. My mother has a lot of those at her house and I do miss them.

Christine said...

Oh wow! That iris is stunning! Hope you have a blessed Sunday, Kate!

Hilary said...

Stunning was my word of choice too.. and I'm not reluctant to say it the third time.. that's just incredible! You have a wonderful eye.. and iris. ;)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

4th times the charm, the iris is stunning! my aunt is making me a cross stitch quilt it's called iris garden I am so awed by her skills!
Hugs

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful iris and lettuce! I wish I could have that for my salad!

Kacey said...

wow, that's a lot of lettuce! Glad you're having beautiful weather. We're not and I'm pouting about it!

disa said...

一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫