Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #13

Well, I remembered. And it's an easy one.

For those of you who are just joining us, on Fridays at 6 PM, I usually remember to post a photo for you to try to guess what it is. The rules are simple:

Make your guess, then hit the comment button. You'll see what to do next. If you comment anonymously, please an identifing sig (e.g. your initials or first name).

First one to guess wins. See, it's easy! And so is the picture this week. Winner will be announced by 6 PM Saturday. Have fun!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

seestah says strawberry

Anonymous said...

A strawberry on drugs.

Anonymous said...

Darn! I never get it first! I wanna say strawberry, too!

Ah well... :)

Carolyn said...

Sprouted seeds inside of a tomato.

Carolyn said...

...or strawbery...more likely.

olivia said...

Was thinking strawberry too. :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog thru PW's comments...I love it...and I think it is a strawberry too! ~Vikki~

abb said...

grapefruit, yup!

Anonymous said...

I think it is yarn, perhaps from a scarf.

dlyn said...

Pomegranate?

brneyedgal967 said...

Looks like a strawberry to me. Where's the whipped cream and sponge cake?

abb said...

baby watermelon?

Anonymous said...

A ripe, ready to eat strawberry!