Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged again, but this I can handle

I must be popular (not really) because I've been tagged yet again in another of those darn memes. But this one is something I can handle. Dylnz got me this time and the rules are simple enough. Open your front door and take a picture. Then go to your back door and take a picture. Easy. This is the view from my sliding glass door out back. I'm posting it first because the view from my front door is not as pretty. I can see the view out back from my loveseat when I'm on the computer. The backyard has already been mowed once and is in need of another. And this not-as-nice view is from my front door. The farm's maintenance shed and dumpster are there, but to the right is a lovely pond and another horse farm in the distance. There's usually a lot of activity in this area during the farm day. Workers converge over there and somebody's always driving by and doing something farm-related. Our neighbor, Clyde, lives just to the left of the pickup truck pictured. He has a fenced-in yard and a yellow lab named Natasha that George loves to visit.

And this is a third photo that I'm throwing in. It's the view out my front door and just to the right. I love looking at the pond, and the sunrise, and the sky. And there sits our beloved Honda Element.

And now I must tag three people. Or more if I want, I assume. So I'll tag Jeannelle, Russell, Tammy and last, but not least, Tombstone Annie. Have fun!

12 comments:

abb said...

I LIKE this meme! Tomorrow in the daylight I'll be snapping away.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful green area you have to look at. You are blessed.

Jeannelle said...

Whew....this tag doesn't sound too bad. Thanks so much for thinking of me?!

Your backdoor view is very lovely....and George is even there, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow... that grass is beautiful! Ours has random bare spots from the tenants before us. (And I'm sure our chickens have something to do with it)

abb said...

I've posted my pics!

Mary said...

Wow, I hope you appreciate that view because it is GORGEOUS!!!
xoxo,
Mary

tj said...

...Hello Kate! Whatta view! I love that and I love your car too - too cute... ;o)

...Great meme...

...Blessings... :o)

tj said...

...Oh yeah, by the way, you've got a 'real' George Clooney in that George of yours! lol... :o)

dlyn said...

It still knocks me out how green it is down there already. Great pics and thanks for playing along!

Country Girl said...

Yes, the grass IS this green in real life. We've had some very warm days and lots of nice rain. But I must admit that I used one of PW's actions on these photos. I think it was the fresh & colorful.

~ C.G.

Egghead said...

What a beautiful view and so green. Nice to look at every day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.