Saturday, April 26, 2008

Judy wins again in the Guessing Game

Congratulations to my sister, JUDY, for her correst guess of a STRAWBERRY! Yep, that's what this is and so many of you got it correct, as well. Good for you! I wish I had whipped cream and sponge cake to go along with it, but unfortunately, I don't.
My sister Judy and her husband live in Florida. Judy is already famous from winning one of the first Guessing Game contests on this site, so she's a pro at dealing with the fame.
Judy and Rick are also featured on a post I wrote about a month ago, along with a picture of them with Chuck Norris in the middle. We were all in Nevada several years ago hanging out with Chuck. If you want to read the post about it, here it is.
Thanks to all who participated this week in the Guessing Game! It returns every Friday, when I remember, at 6 PM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky her.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, they look like they're in love. Awwwwww

Love,

FAVE BABE

p.s. I think she should be banned for the month of game play to give every body else a chance.

Leslie: said...

DRAT! Missed it again! lol Hope you're having a good weekend. :D