Friday, April 18, 2008

It's back. Weekend Guessing Game #12

Easy one for you this week. I'm guessing that the first or second person to see this will get it right. So if you come into the comment section and see the answer there already, don't be discouraged. Everything will be okay. But if you don't see the answer there, go ahead and leave a comment as to what the heck you think this thing could be.
Or you could just say hello.
Now for some clues.
You know, I'm not even going to give any clues. It's way too easy as it is.
So, GAME ON NOW, as of 6 PM est. Winner will be posted around 6 PM tomorrow, Saturday. Oh, almost forgot to mention: there is no prize, other than the sheer delight you will feel at having won this completely mundane little game. Did I mention that the delight will be sheer? That's the best part, you know. So have fun guessing!

14 comments:

Jo said...

Ladybug! Ladybug!
Fly away home.
Your house is on fire.
And your children are all gone.
All except one,
And that’s little Ann,
For she’s hiding under
The frying pan.

:-)

Jen said...

Asian lady beetle!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was gonna say Lady bug but I will now call it an Oriental Beetle...whatever.

If I wasn't out showing houses to these buyers I could have won this one...errr....darn buyers.....

Just kidding.

Congrats to the winner.

Love,

FAVE BABE

Anonymous said...

Finally!! One I can actually guess!! A ladybug!!

(Too bad someone beat me to posting! LOL)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it IS a ladybug! I'm going to start checking at exactly 6:00 from now on.

-- T.C. from TX

Anonymous said...

wow, looks like Josie is the winner and too bad for your "smartest" sister that I tuned in too late.

Seestah

Anonymous said...

ladybug, right? Though it seems so easy, and you're just about devious enough for it to be something else...

tj said...

...Ladybug baby. Yep, got this one I did! :o) Lawsy, don't come back here and tell me that's a strap to a funky pair of heels you just bought or somethin'...lol

...I just love that lens!

...Blessings... :o)

tj said...

...That's cute 'Josie'! Actually the story is kinda sad but cute nonetheless... :o)

Shimmy Mom said...

My daughters are CRAZY about ladybugs. I wouldn't be able to call myself a decent mother if I didn't know that was a ladybug. But since that answer has already been taken I'm going to say it's a moldy pumpkin.

Mental P Mama said...

I have lens envy.

Anonymous said...

lady bug....but too late i see!

Anonymous said...

I' going out on a limb here...the inside of a Tulip. Second guess would be a ladybug

Anonymous said...

It's just not fair that I'm not first becuase finally I know what this is...Ladybug! I'm pouting.