I’ve been tagged by Girl to give you all seven random facts about me. I started visiting Girl's blog after she won one of Pioneer Woman's Name That Photo contests. Despite the fact that I'm not really into the meme thing, I think people have a certain fascination with them, and I know I enjoy reading those of others. Although I'm not even sure if anyone cares to read random and weird facts about me, I'm going to jump on in and do this. So, here goes.
The rules are
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I have compiled this list of random facts about me, which has taken me all afternoon (5 minutes) to produce and have come up with the following:
1. I really don't feel at home in the kitchen. But I can fake it pretty well.
2. I've been with the same guy since we were both 19 years old.
3. I'm the eldest of seven brothers and sisters.
4. I love to drive and I miss driving a stickshift.
5. I don't like depths. Deep water freaks me out. Even in a swimming pool.
6. I wish I could be more frugal. But then I get over it pretty quick.
7. I cannot stand seeing people brushing their teeth. Not in real life, not on television.
Now I'm going to tag some recent visitors to my blog, and they are the following: