Friday, January 18, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game

Ok. It's too easy. I know that. Or maybe it's so easy because I already know exactly what this is. But no clues. Guess if you think you know, or even if you don't know. It's all interesting to read!
If you find for some reason that you can't post on this site, feel free to e-mail me. My address is on the profile.
Game On now. Game Ends in 48 hours on Sunday at 6 PM. First one to post the correct answer is the winner. Winner will be announced around 6 PM Sunday. Oh, and like before, there isn't a prize. Just reminding you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pine cone

Anonymous said...

owl dung?

Anonymous said...

Ok. I don't know yet, but it's something that has layers. And it's round. And it looks damp. I'm getting close, aren't I?

Anonymous said...

renee says it is A's nick name

Anonymous said...

acorn lid?

Anonymous said...

yeah, you can stop worrying about them being too easy now...

I'm gonna go with the acorn hat too. But now I can't win because I wasn't the first one to guess that, was I (MARY)? So how 'bout if I change it to the bottom of a pine cone. Oh darn, anon said that already.

Okay okay, bark. I'm going with bark.

tj said...

...The two guesses I could come up with are already here - doggone it... ;o) Anyway, what a fab' shot of whatever it is! lol...Great photography!

...Blessings...

Anonymous said...

I'm going with acorn lid.

Came over from PioneerWoman's site. This is a fun game. I'm never good at her "this photo needs a name" game. But this looks like an acorn lid to me. A damp one, at that.

-Cynthia

Anonymous said...

listen bitch i can not wait all day

Country Girl said...

Calm down now, anonymous. It's not Sunday night. Didn't I say Sunday night?

Really. I thought I made that perfectly clear. This IS just a game, after all!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to play. I would have guessed something like a turtle's shell.

What's up with the person calling you a bitch. I don't think I like that!

Love,

fav babe sis