Well, it was bound to happen at some point. Yesterday, Tammy at The Color of Home tagged me in the current blog-meme going around. Now, despite the fact that I am almost loathe to do this, I think people have a certain fascination with them. And I enjoy reading those of others. So let's give it a go, shall we?
First, the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
I thought long and hard about this task (not really) in order to give you an excellent idea of who I am and what I'm all about. So in all sincerity, I'll tell you that
1. My first sports car was a used Fiat 124 Sports Coupe, a 5-speed with a double-overhead cam engine that changed the way I felt about driving forever.
2. I love to drive. I miss my stick shift.
3. I don't enjoy cooking. But it doesn't mean that I can't.
4. I have a lot of friends. And I love a lot of people.
5. I'm the eldest of seven brothers and sisters.
6. I love a good movie. A good glass of wine. A good book. A good time.
Now I'm tagging the following people: dlynz, Hogue Chronicle, Miriam Lovell Dyer, Midlife by Farmlight, Pioneer Woman, Wine on the Keyboard
Now, go forth and multiply. Amen to that.