Friday, January 4, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day . . .

. . . In the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor; would ya be mine? Could ya be mine? Sorry about that. I've had a Bruce Springsteen song stuck in my head all day long and now this one is here knocking around. So I think I'll share it with you and maybe I'll get rid of it. It WAS a beautiful day, though. Ok, I'll admit it was cold, but it wasn't 'freakin' freezin' out like it was yesterday, Rich. Oh, and THIS is MY neighborhood. This is the view at the end of my driveway. I really AM lucky.

4 comments:

tj said...

...Yes, I agree - you are truly lucky and blessed...

...Thank you for sharing your beautiful scenery!

...Blessings... :o)

Country Girl said...

You are most kindly welcome. Thanks for stopping by again!

Anonymous said...

Danger makes you feel ALIVE, but I go for comfort anytime. Your pictures bring me comfort. Lemondrop martinis bring sleeping in late. Have a nice walk today.

Anonymous said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up!!!