Saturday, January 5, 2008

Curb Your Enthusiasm

If you're looking for a site that delivers action-packed adventure, I regret to inform you that it won't be found here. If this is too peaceful for you, I understand your need to depart quickly.
I really do. But for me, I'm busy enough during the week. And the weekend is a good time to spend doing quiet things with the guys I love. Get your mind out of the gutter, people. You know what I mean! Peaceful walks, the soothing sound of the ocean, the cries of the seagulls, my husband yelling at the dog . . . wait, did I actually say that? Did I actually say out loud for all to hear that my husband yelled at a sweet little border collie puppy who gets so excited to see other people and (gasp), other dogs, that he is almost difficult for him to control? Oh my, I did say that? Don't get me wrong. It's just that SOMEONE needs to curb their enthusiasm. And frankly, my dear, it's not me. Well, not this time, anyway.